Arsenal odds-against for derby win
Arsenal go into Sunday’s North London derby with Tottenham as favourites to pick up three points but remain odds-against to do so against an in-form Spurs side.
The best price available on the Gunners on Sunday afternoon is the 6/5 offered by Bet365 which will see plenty of Arsenal fans rushing to back them against their closest rivals against whom they have a great record at the Emirates.
The last two times the sides have met at Arsenal’s home ground the Gunners have put five goals past their local rivals which is something they would love to repeat this weekend.
Spurs have won all four of their games so far this season across the Premier and Europa Leagues so are in fine form and their fans will also see their best price of 13/5 with Coral to win as excellent value.
Although Andre Villas-Boas’ side have a poor record overall away at Arsenal it is only three years ago that they last won there so there will be many still at the club with some fond memories of the Emirates.
Roberto Soldado has been the star man for Spurs since his arrival from Valencia with four goals in three games and he remains good value to score at any time on Sunday at 2/1 with Betfred.
In an evenly matched contest the draw could prove the best value of all at a best price of 45/17 with 888sport.
• Eto’o favourite to be Chelsea top scorer
• Villa linked with Zamora swoop
• Newcastle 11/8 to re-sign Ba
• Arsenal set to be fail in Richards bid
• Moses now odds-on for Liverpool switch
• Ozil odds-on for Manchester United move
• Soldado now second favourite for Golden Boot
• Hull still 6/5 to stay in Premier League
• West Ham expected to grab Quagliarella
• Chelsea odds-on to capture Willian
• Di Maria odds-against to join Arsenal
• Chelsea to make third Rooney bid
• Southampton backed into 7/2 for Sinclair signing
• Cabaye odds-on to join Arsenal
• Fellaini and Baines still odds-on to join United
• United odds-against for opening day win
• Walker still linked with Chelsea switch
• Lambert 3/1 to make World Cup squad
• Fulham now favourites to sign Parker
• Chelsea odds-on for Khedira capture
• Gayle ahead of Chamakh in Palace top scorer betting
• Moses odds-on to join Everton
• Watford new favourites for Sky Bet Championship
• Bookmaker opens betting on next team name change
• West Ham favourites for Ba signature
• Luiz still odds-against for Barcelona move
• Suarez was promised Liverpool exit
• Newcastle bring in Remy with Gomis expected to follow
• Chelsea see second Rooney bid rejected
• Spurs confirm 26m Soldado signing