Bottom of the table Sunderland 11/2 to finish there
Heading into Wednesday evening’s round of matches Sunderland are at the foot of the Premier League table, however, the bookies do not expect them to remain there with the Mackams a lengthy best price of 11/2 to finish bottom of the division.
Crystal Palace’s surprise win over West Ham on Tuesday night moved the Eagles up to 19th and left the Black Cats two points adrift in last place and five points away from safety.
Sunderland do have a game in hand but that comes against Chelsea at the Stadium of Light on Wednesday and as such they are likely to still be at the foot of the table come Thursday and Boyle Sports are offering the remarkably generous price of 11/2 that they will still be bottom come the end of the season.
Palace are still hot favourites in this market at a best price of 8/11 with Coral but with a new manager in Tony Pulis at the helm who won his first home game in charge on Tuesday their form could be starting to turn around.
• Resurgent Palace odds-against to stay up
• Solskjaer favourite for Cardiff job
• Zola favourite for West Brom job
• Cabaye 2/1 for January PSG switch
• Giggs odds-on to play next season
• Bendtner still 7/4 to stay at Arsenal
• Sensational Suarez just 5/4 for Golden Boot