Cabaye odds-on to join Arsenal
Newcastle may have turned down Arsenal’s £10million bid for midfielder Yohan Cabaye but the Frenchman remains odds-on to join the Gunners by the end of this summer’s transfer window.
The France international is now a best price of 8/15 with Sky Bet to be an Arsenal player by the time September arrives and that news is likely to be music to the ears of Gunners fans who have voiced their concerns over the lack of transfer activity at the Emirates Stadium.
Arsene Wenger has come under heavy criticism for not bringing in any new faces at Arsenal this summer except the 20-year-old French striker Yaya Sanogo and their 3-1 defeat at home to Aston Villa on the opening day of the season has just compounded the misery in North London.
Things could be looking up though on the transfer front with the likely arrival of Cabaye and Swansea City defender Ashley Williams is also odds-on to join the club this summer. The Wales international has been linked with a number of clubs thanks to his strong performances at the Liberty Stadium and is now a best price of 4/6 with Bet Victor to move to the Emirates.
The potential transfer activity has not done much to convince the bookmakers that Arsenal will make the top four this season though with a best price of 8/11 with Stan James on them finishing below fourth whilst Bwin are offering 6/5 on the Gunners making the Champions League places yet again.
• Arsenal odds-against for derby win
• Eto’o favourite to be Chelsea top scorer
• Villa linked with Zamora swoop
• Newcastle 11/8 to re-sign Ba
• Arsenal set to be fail in Richards bid
• Moses now odds-on for Liverpool switch
• Ozil odds-on for Manchester United move
• Soldado now second favourite for Golden Boot
• Hull still 6/5 to stay in Premier League
• West Ham expected to grab Quagliarella
• Chelsea odds-on to capture Willian
• Di Maria odds-against to join Arsenal
• Chelsea to make third Rooney bid
• Southampton backed into 7/2 for Sinclair signing
• Fellaini and Baines still odds-on to join United
• United odds-against for opening day win
• Walker still linked with Chelsea switch
• Lambert 3/1 to make World Cup squad
• Fulham now favourites to sign Parker
• Chelsea odds-on for Khedira capture
• Gayle ahead of Chamakh in Palace top scorer betting
• Moses odds-on to join Everton
• Watford new favourites for Sky Bet Championship
• Bookmaker opens betting on next team name change
• West Ham favourites for Ba signature
• Luiz still odds-against for Barcelona move
• Suarez was promised Liverpool exit
• Newcastle bring in Remy with Gomis expected to follow
• Chelsea see second Rooney bid rejected
• Spurs confirm 26m Soldado signing