Derby Championship Play-off Favourites
The Championship play-offs begin on Thursday, and ahead of the tensest time in the football calendar, it is Derby who are favourites to gain promotion to the Premier League.
The Rams finished third in the Championship after a thoroughly impressive campaign under Steve McClaren. They take into the play-offs five wins and a draw from their last six contests. This is impressive form and is why Paddy Power have been convinced to make them just 23/10 to make it to the Premier League.
They must overcome another in-form team in the semi-finals, though, in Brighton. They are without defeat in eight and it was a last minute winner at Nottingham Forest on Saturday that put them into sixth place, so momentum is with them. Nevertheless, the Seagulls are the outsiders to gain promotion at 7/2 with Boyle Sports.
• Fabregas EVENS to join Manchester United
• Suarez just 13/8 to Join Real Madrid this Summer
• Inter Favourites to Sign Tom Ince
• Liverpool favourites to sign Lallana, Richards, Gaitan and Coentrao
• United Odds-on for Top Four Finish Next Season
• Pulis usurps Rodgers as Manager of the Year favourite