Di Maria odds-against to join Arsenal
Following Arsenal’s 3-0 win away at Fenerbahce on Wednesday night the Gunners are being linked with a host of players including Real Madrid pair Angel di Maria and Karim Benzema although the bookies do not fancy their chances of securing the signatures.
The Argentinian di Maria’s odds to move to the Emirates have come in to a best price of 4/1 with Bwin but the same bookie makes him a best offer of 5/18 to still be at the Bernabeu come September so they do not see the forward making the move. Sky Bet, however, are more confident of Arsenal’s chances with a successful move for di Maria rated at 6/4.
Arsenal are thought to be willing to pay up to £40million for the Frenchman Benzema but the bookmakers are as yet unwilling to show their hand on any potential move with odds not yet offered on the market.
It is thought that the Gunners do have a good chance of signing Benzema though with Madrid now 1/20 to sign Gareth Bale this summer for what is set to be a world record fee and they will need to balance their books to some extent. However, as mentioned, the bookmakers are yet to make a decision.
There have also been plenty of rumours linking Arsenal with a move for a new goalkeeper and it could be Stoke’s Asmir Begovic who is now 3/1 with Bet Victor to move to North London before the transfer window slams shut.
• Arsenal odds-against for derby win
• Eto’o favourite to be Chelsea top scorer
• Villa linked with Zamora swoop
• Newcastle 11/8 to re-sign Ba
• Arsenal set to be fail in Richards bid
• Moses now odds-on for Liverpool switch
• Ozil odds-on for Manchester United move
• Soldado now second favourite for Golden Boot
• Hull still 6/5 to stay in Premier League
• West Ham expected to grab Quagliarella
• Chelsea odds-on to capture Willian
• Chelsea to make third Rooney bid
• Southampton backed into 7/2 for Sinclair signing
• Cabaye odds-on to join Arsenal
• Fellaini and Baines still odds-on to join United
• United odds-against for opening day win
• Walker still linked with Chelsea switch
• Lambert 3/1 to make World Cup squad
• Fulham now favourites to sign Parker
• Chelsea odds-on for Khedira capture
• Gayle ahead of Chamakh in Palace top scorer betting
• Moses odds-on to join Everton
• Watford new favourites for Sky Bet Championship
• Bookmaker opens betting on next team name change
• West Ham favourites for Ba signature
• Luiz still odds-against for Barcelona move
• Suarez was promised Liverpool exit
• Newcastle bring in Remy with Gomis expected to follow
• Chelsea see second Rooney bid rejected
• Spurs confirm 26m Soldado signing