Di Matteo favourite for Stoke post
Former Chelsea manager Roberto Di Matteo is the 3/1 favourite to succeed Tony Pulis as manager of Stoke.
Sky sources understand Pulis and the Potters have brought an end to their seven-year relationship, during which he produced a win percentage of 37 per cent from 333 games.
Former Blackburn, Manchester City and Fulham boss Mark Hughes is a 6/1 chance to make a return to management with Stoke, while Brighton boss Gus Poyet is priced at 10/1.
Sky Bet Football Trader Chris Spicer told Football Betting News: “Although the club are yet to confirm the departure, we’ve opened up the market such is the demand to bet on Stoke’s next boss.
“Di Matteo is a Champions League winner and is sure to be at the top end of the Potters’ wish-list, but there are some good outside bets available such as Martin O’Neill at 16/1.”
Former Manchester United defenders Gary and Phil Neville are available to back at 10/1 and 20/1 respectively, while Roberto Martinez is a 33/1 shot.
• Martinez 2/7 for Everton job
• Pellegrini expected to replace Mancini
• Lennon new favourite for Everton job
• Martinez favourite to replace Moyes
• Mourinho 4/1 from 100/1 for United post
• Mourinho backed to replace Sir Alex
• Moyes backed heavily to be next Manchester Untied manager