Eto'o favourite to be Chelsea top scorer
New signing Samuel Eto’o has been immediately installed as the favourite to be Chelsea’s top goal scorer this season in his first year in the Premier League.
The 32-year-old has enjoyed a sensational goal scoring record throughout his illustrious career which has seen him hit the net regularly in three different countries and for Cameroon. This is why Bet Victor have made him just 7/2 to score more for the Blues than any other player this season.
Eto’o moves to Stamford Bridge from Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala where he netted 36 times in 71 games, previously he had been at Inter Milan under Jose Mourinho (53 goals in 101 matches, Barcelona (129 in 201) and Mallorca (69 in 165).
Behind Eto’o in the betting come Fernando Torres and Romeulu Lukaku who are both yet to get off the mark for Chelsea this season. Both are available at 4/1 again with Bet Victor although Torres started the first game of the season at home to Hull but has been consigned to the bench since whilst Lukaku is yet to make the starting line-up under Mourinho.
The top scorer for the Blues last campaign was veteran midfielder Frank Lampard and he already has one goal to his name this season so many will see his best price of 6/1 with Stan James to repeat the feat this year as an excellent one.
• Arsenal odds-against for derby win
• Villa linked with Zamora swoop
• Newcastle 11/8 to re-sign Ba
• Arsenal set to be fail in Richards bid
• Moses now odds-on for Liverpool switch
• Ozil odds-on for Manchester United move
• Soldado now second favourite for Golden Boot
• Hull still 6/5 to stay in Premier League
• West Ham expected to grab Quagliarella
• Chelsea odds-on to capture Willian
• Di Maria odds-against to join Arsenal
• Chelsea to make third Rooney bid
• Southampton backed into 7/2 for Sinclair signing
• Cabaye odds-on to join Arsenal
• Fellaini and Baines still odds-on to join United
• United odds-against for opening day win
• Walker still linked with Chelsea switch
• Lambert 3/1 to make World Cup squad
• Fulham now favourites to sign Parker
• Chelsea odds-on for Khedira capture
• Gayle ahead of Chamakh in Palace top scorer betting
• Moses odds-on to join Everton
• Watford new favourites for Sky Bet Championship
• Bookmaker opens betting on next team name change
• West Ham favourites for Ba signature
• Luiz still odds-against for Barcelona move
• Suarez was promised Liverpool exit
• Newcastle bring in Remy with Gomis expected to follow
• Chelsea see second Rooney bid rejected
• Spurs confirm 26m Soldado signing