Everton favourites for key Arsenal clash
Sunday sees a crunch game in the battle for fourth place as Everton host Arsenal and it is the Toffees who are favourites to win the contest and pile the pressure on the under-fire Gunners.
Everton currently sit one place behind Arsenal in fifth and four points adrift of the North Londoners. A win at Goodison Park on Sunday would put them within one point of their rivals and with a game in hand they would be in the box seat for a Champions League place.
Roberto Martinez’s men are a best price of 6/4 with Bet365 to triumph on Sunday afternoon and with five straight victories to their name there will be plenty of people taking up that offer.
Arsenal are lagging behind in the betting at a best of 21/10 with Bet Victor whilst the draw is out at 12/5 with Ladbrokes. The Gunners have just one win in their last five games which makes them an unappealing prospect going into this one.
It is Arsene Wenger’s side that remain the clear favourites to end up in the top four come the end of the season at a best price of 2/7 with Bet Victor. Everton are way behind at 7/2 with Ladbrokes but if they can win on Sunday then this price will be slashed.
• City now odds-on favourites for Premier League
• United 11/8 for top four finish next season
• Sunderland 5/4 to avoid relegation
• Cole odds-on for Madrid move
• Pulis into 4/1 for Manager of the Year
• Gerrard goes favourite for Sports Personality of the Year
• Liverpool go favourites for Premier League