Fulham still fighting to sign Morrison
Fulham have had a bid rejected for West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison but they remain fancied by the bookmakers to land the 20-year-old during the current transfer window.
It is unknown what the value of the bid made by the Cottagers was but it is clear that the Hammers responded in no uncertain terms that it did not meet their valuation of their brightest young talent.
Nevertheless Morrison is odds-on to join Fulham this January with some bookmakers which makes the best price of 2/1 with Sky Bet on him moving to Craven Cottage looking a very generous offer indeed.
Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen worked with Morrison during their time at Manchester United and believes he can tempt the playmaker across London but West Ham do not want to let him go having scored five goals in 18 games this season.
The Cottagers are also favourites to strengthen their defensive ranks with Sky Bet making them 5/4 to bring in Jonny Heitinga from Everton this month whilst they are 3/1 with Bet Victor to sign Chelsea full-back Ryan Bertrand.
• Pochettino 5/1 to be next Premier League boss to leave
• Arsenal now 2/1 to bring in Draxler
• Rooney EVENS to finish top English goal scorer
• Lescott EVENS for Hammers move
• QPR favourites to land in-demand Jelavic
• Ince tipped to join Swansea
• Berbatov just 6/4 to join Arsenal
• Guarin odds-on for January Chelsea switch