Guarin odds-on for January Chelsea switch
Colombian midfielder Fredy Guarin is now odds-on to join Chelsea from Inter Milan during the January transfer window with the two clubs believed to be in discussions over the value of the 27-year-old.
Inter are thought to be holding out for £16.5million whilst the Blues are hoping to pay less although an agreement is expected to be reached and now Guarin is a best price of just 4/9 with Bet Victor to be at Stamford Bridge by the end of the current transfer window.
Guarin himself added fuel to the fire of this story by describing Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho as “simply number one.” The Colombian is at Inter and has formerly been at Porto, both being former clubs of Mourinho although they have not been at those teams at the same time.
It is thought that striker Demba Ba may be used as a makeweight in the deal to bring in Guarin although the bookies do not see this as likely with the Senegalese hitman available at 10/1 with Ladbrokes to be at Inter by the end of January.
• Pochettino 5/1 to be next Premier League boss to leave
• Arsenal now 2/1 to bring in Draxler
• Fulham still fighting to sign Morrison
• Rooney EVENS to finish top English goal scorer
• Lescott EVENS for Hammers move
• QPR favourites to land in-demand Jelavic
• Ince tipped to join Swansea
• Berbatov just 6/4 to join Arsenal