Jol odds-on to be next Premier League boss to go
Martin Jol has become the odds-on favourite across the board to be the next Premier League manager to leave his post after his Fulham side lost their fourth game in the last five at home to Cardiff on Saturday.
The Cottagers won their first game of the season away to Sunderland but having picked up just one point since then there have been calls from the Fulham faithful for the Dutchman to leave his post and he is a best price of 4/5 with Bwin to be the next in the Premier League to do just that.
Fulham’s next two contests see them host Stoke City and then make the short trip across London to take on Crystal Palace and bad results in those two clashes could see Jol out of a job by 21 October when they have visited Selhurst Park.
Strangely the odds-on favourite to be the next man in charge at Craven Cottage is Gustavo Poyet who has also been the odds-on favourite to take over at manager-less Sunderland for the last few day and is believed to have been contacted about the job at the Stadium of Light. The Uruguayan is now 4/6 with Bet Victor to be the next Fulham boss.
• Ozil favourite for PFA award
• Di Matteo clear favourite for Sunderland job
• Arsenal title odds dramatically cut
• Lamela lowest price for debut strike
• Di Canio favourite to be first to leave post
• Lukaku backed to score heavily at Everton
• United out to 4/1 for Premier League
• Bookies not expecting goals from Ozil
• Poyet strong favourite for Fulham job
• Bendtner odds-on for Palace move