Liverpool go favourites for Premier League
After their stunning 3-2 win over Manchester City on Sunday afternoon Liverpool have finally become favourites to win the Premier League title this season.
The Reds won a thrilling game against Manuel Pellegrini’s side which saw them hold onto a two-point lead at the top of the table with just four games to play. With the destination of the famous trophy now entirely in their own hands, their best price to win it is 4/5 with Bet365.
The only reason Liverpool are not a much shorter price is that they are still to face a very tough challenge in the shape of Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea on April 27. The Blues are still in with an outside chance of winning the title and will potentially go favourites themselves if they can win at Anfield.
Chelsea are now a best price of 5/1 with Betfred as they are two points behind Liverpool and with a significantly worse goal difference.
City are now second favourites at a best of 5/2 with Bet Victor. They may be seven points behind the leaders but they do still have two games in hand so any slip-up from Liverpool would open the door for them.
• City now odds-on favourites for Premier League
• United 11/8 for top four finish next season
• Sunderland 5/4 to avoid relegation
• Cole odds-on for Madrid move
• Pulis into 4/1 for Manager of the Year
• Gerrard goes favourite for Sports Personality of the Year
• Everton favourites for key Arsenal clash