Pochettino 5/1 to be next Premier League boss to leave
Mauricio Pochettino is now second favourite in the market of next Premier League manager to leave their post after the news that his close ally Nicola Cortese resigned as chairman at Southampton.
Although Pochettino has thoroughly denied it there has been plenty of talk suggesting he will follow Cortese out of the club and that is why his best price has come in to 5/1 with Bet Victor to be the next Premier League manager out of a job.
The Argentinian leaving would represent a serious problem for the Saints with him having developed an effective style of play at St Mary’s which sees the team sitting in ninth position in the Premier League.
Not only the manager but also the star players at Southampton are being linked with an exit as well. Luke Shaw is now just 6/4 with Sky Bet to be a Chelsea player by the end of January, Rickie Lambert is a tiny 1/5 with the same bookmaker to switch to West Ham whilst captain Adam Lallana is 5/2 with Bet Victor to move to Manchester United.
• Arsenal now 2/1 to bring in Draxler
• Fulham still fighting to sign Morrison
• Rooney EVENS to finish top English goal scorer
• Lescott EVENS for Hammers move
• QPR favourites to land in-demand Jelavic
• Ince tipped to join Swansea
• Berbatov just 6/4 to join Arsenal
• Guarin odds-on for January Chelsea switch