Pulis into 4/1 for Manager of the Year
Tony Pulis has been cut to a best price of just 4/1 to win Manager of the Year after masterminding a fourth straight win in the Premier League for his Crystal Palace side that sees the Eagles soar to 11th in the table.
The Welshman took over at Selhurst Park in November with the club looking nailed on for relegation but 11 wins since then have seen them rocket up the table and they are now safe from the threat of the drop.
Four straight wins including Wednesday night’s defeat of Everton and a victory over Chelsea have got the plaudits raining down on Pulis and now he is just 4/1 with Bet Victor to win the Manager of the Year award.
There is no doubt that the 56-year-old would be a shorter price would it not be for the incredible job that Brendan Rodgers has done at Liverpool which sees the Northern Irishman favourite for the prize.
The Liverpool boss is just 4/9 with Bet Victor to be crowned Manager of the Year and if he can guide the Reds to the title he will certainly have deserved it.
• City now odds-on favourites for Premier League
• United 11/8 for top four finish next season
• Sunderland 5/4 to avoid relegation
• Cole odds-on for Madrid move
• Gerrard goes favourite for Sports Personality of the Year
• Liverpool go favourites for Premier League
• Everton favourites for key Arsenal clash