QPR favourites to land in-demand Jelavic
Championship side QPR have emerged as the favourites to sign in-demand Everton striker Nikica Jelavic who looks to be surplus to requirements at Goodison Park under Roberto Martinez.
The Croatian is not in the first team plans for the Toffees anymore but showed just how good he is in front of goal with two goals in the FA Cup against Rangers themselves. QPR are now a best price of just 5/4 with Bet Victor to land the 28-year-old during the January transfer window.
Having scored goals across Europe and internationally though there is plenty of interest in Jelavic from the Premier League and there are two teams who are thought to be in with a shout of gaining his signature.
The first is Hull who have made a cracking start to their season back in the top flight but have struggled for goals and are looking to add firepower. The Tigers are 5/2 with Sky Bet to bring in Jelavic this month and Steve Bruce would be delighted to do just that.
The other team in contention is West Ham who have suffered in front of goal even more having netted just 19 times in 20 games. The Hammers are a best price of 5/1 again with Bet Victor to land the Croatian before the end of January.
• Pochettino 5/1 to be next Premier League boss to leave
• Arsenal now 2/1 to bring in Draxler
• Fulham still fighting to sign Morrison
• Rooney EVENS to finish top English goal scorer
• Lescott EVENS for Hammers move
• Ince tipped to join Swansea
• Berbatov just 6/4 to join Arsenal
• Guarin odds-on for January Chelsea switch