Sensational Suarez just 5/4 for Golden Boot
Luis Suarez is now a best price of just 5/4 to be this season’s Premier League top scorer after his sensational four goals for Liverpool against Norwich on Wednesday night led his side to a 5-1 win.
The Uruguayan has now notched 13 goals this season and leads the way in the scoring charts meaning some bookmakers have made him odds-on to claim the Golden Boot but Bet365 have are offering the best odds of 5/4 on him winning the award.
The 26-year-old has only made nine appearances in the league so far this season having missed the start of the campaign due to suspension which makes his achievements thus far all the more incredible.
His nearest competitor is Sergio Aguero who is on 11 goals for Manchester City so far this season and was on the scoresheet as well on Wednesday. The bookies see him as Suarez’s only serious contender at a best price of 3/1 with Paddy Power.
The next in line is Robin van Persie who is all the way out at 16/1 with Bet Victor which is of little surprise given he has only notched seven goals thus far.
• Resurgent Palace odds-against to stay up
• Solskjaer favourite for Cardiff job
• Zola favourite for West Brom job
• Cabaye 2/1 for January PSG switch
• Giggs odds-on to play next season
• Bendtner still 7/4 to stay at Arsenal
• Bottom of the table Sunderland 11/2 to finish there