Southampton backed into 7/2 for Sinclair signing
Southampton have been backed all the way in from 33/1 to a best price of 7/2 to sign Scott Sinclair from Manchester City before the end of this summer’s transfer window.
The Saints have been extremely busy over recent months bringing in the likes of Victor Wanyama, Dejan Lovren and Pablo Osvaldo all for big money and they are now down to 7/2 with Sky Bet to add Sinclair to their list of new recruits.
The winger has been told that he can leave the City of Manchester Stadium this summer having completely failed to make an impact since joining from Swansea and could be available for around £5million.
Despite this dramatic fall in odds West Brom remain the clear favourites to sign the 24-year-old at a best price of 8/11 again with Sky Bet. With the Baggies having lost 1-0 to the Saints on the opening day of the season they will be even keener to beat their rivals to the signing of the talented forward.
Southampton are certainly making a statement of intent with the level of player they are bringing into their squad but they are still available at 11/10 with Stan James to manage a top 10 finish which fans at St Marys may well see as an excellent offer.
• Arsenal odds-against for derby win
• Eto’o favourite to be Chelsea top scorer
• Villa linked with Zamora swoop
• Newcastle 11/8 to re-sign Ba
• Arsenal set to be fail in Richards bid
• Moses now odds-on for Liverpool switch
• Ozil odds-on for Manchester United move
• Soldado now second favourite for Golden Boot
• Hull still 6/5 to stay in Premier League
• West Ham expected to grab Quagliarella
• Chelsea odds-on to capture Willian
• Di Maria odds-against to join Arsenal
• Chelsea to make third Rooney bid
• Cabaye odds-on to join Arsenal
• Fellaini and Baines still odds-on to join United
• United odds-against for opening day win
• Walker still linked with Chelsea switch
• Lambert 3/1 to make World Cup squad
• Fulham now favourites to sign Parker
• Chelsea odds-on for Khedira capture
• Gayle ahead of Chamakh in Palace top scorer betting
• Moses odds-on to join Everton
• Watford new favourites for Sky Bet Championship
• Bookmaker opens betting on next team name change
• West Ham favourites for Ba signature
• Luiz still odds-against for Barcelona move
• Suarez was promised Liverpool exit
• Newcastle bring in Remy with Gomis expected to follow
• Chelsea see second Rooney bid rejected
• Spurs confirm 26m Soldado signing