Suarez just 13/8 to Join Real Madrid this Summer
Luis Suarez may have denied rumours that he is set to leave Liverpool this summer but the bookies are still only offering a short price that the Uruguayan is plying his trade with Real Madrid next season.
There was a suggestion that Suarez could leave the Reds if he were to join either Real or Barcelona, but he dismissed that, saying: “There is no clause that suggests a priority for a specific team.”
That may be so, but that has never stopped Real Madrid getting what they want in the past. Sky Bet are offering the best price of just 13/8 that the 27-year-old moves to the Santiago Bernabeu this summer.
Better news for Liverpool fans is that, if Madrid do not make their move, then other teams are unlikely to. The next in line in the odds to sign Suarez this summer are Bayern Munich all the way out at 8/1 with Bet Victor, then Barcelona at 20/1 with the same bookmaker.
Paddy Power still see Suarez as likely to leave this summer, though, with a 2014 departure available at just 6/4 with the Irish bookmakers.
• Fabregas EVENS to join Manchester United
• Inter Favourites to Sign Tom Ince
• Liverpool favourites to sign Lallana, Richards, Gaitan and Coentrao
• United Odds-on for Top Four Finish Next Season
• Derby Championship Play-off Favourites
• Pulis usurps Rodgers as Manager of the Year favourite