Suarez was promised Liverpool exit
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has claimed that the club promised to let him leave this summer if they were not to compete in the Champions League and now he wants them to honour that agreement and let him depart.
The Uruguayan has been the subject of two bids from Premier League rivals Arsenal so far this transfer window, both of which Liverpool have turned down and now Suarez is getting frustrated and is likely to hand in a formal transfer request in the coming days.
Reds’ boss Brendan Rodgers has stated last month that: "If Arsenal want the player they have to produce the value for the player,” but given their last offer was £40,000,001 then he could be pricing the 26-year-old out of the market.
The bookies expect the controversial forward to leave the club this summer with Bet Victor offering 4/7 on him not being a Liverpool player come September whilst still being at Anfield is 41/18 with Betfair.
Whether he will join Arsenal or not though is a matter of debate for the bookmakers with most offering odds-on but William Hill putting their heads above the parapet and making Suarez evens to be at the Emirates come September.
The only other realistic destination for the Uruguayan seems to be Real Madrid if they miss out on Gareth Bale and William Hill also offer the best odds on a move there at 6/1.
• Arsenal odds-against for derby win
• Eto’o favourite to be Chelsea top scorer
• Villa linked with Zamora swoop
• Newcastle 11/8 to re-sign Ba
• Arsenal set to be fail in Richards bid
• Moses now odds-on for Liverpool switch
• Ozil odds-on for Manchester United move
• Soldado now second favourite for Golden Boot
• Hull still 6/5 to stay in Premier League
• West Ham expected to grab Quagliarella
• Chelsea odds-on to capture Willian
• Di Maria odds-against to join Arsenal
• Chelsea to make third Rooney bid
• Southampton backed into 7/2 for Sinclair signing
• Cabaye odds-on to join Arsenal
• Fellaini and Baines still odds-on to join United
• United odds-against for opening day win
• Walker still linked with Chelsea switch
• Lambert 3/1 to make World Cup squad
• Fulham now favourites to sign Parker
• Chelsea odds-on for Khedira capture
• Gayle ahead of Chamakh in Palace top scorer betting
• Moses odds-on to join Everton
• Watford new favourites for Sky Bet Championship
• Bookmaker opens betting on next team name change
• West Ham favourites for Ba signature
• Luiz still odds-against for Barcelona move
• Newcastle bring in Remy with Gomis expected to follow
• Chelsea see second Rooney bid rejected
• Spurs confirm 26m Soldado signing