United 11/8 for top four finish next season
Manchester United are without a manager, out of form and languishing in seventh place in the Premier League, as a result it is no surprise that they have drifted out to a best price of 11/8 to finish in the top four next season.
United’s hunt for a new boss is in full swing with Louis van Gaal the favourite to take the position at Old Trafford. However, the highly experienced Dutchman is not expected to succeed with Coral offering the best of 11/8 on the Red Devils regaining their place in the top four next year.
However, there is money to be made because Stan James are offering a best price of 5/4 that United will finish fifth or worse in the 2014/15 season. Backing them to fail and to succeed at these prices will guarantee a profit.
Stan James are also offering 6/5 on United winning any of the three competitions they will compete in next season, i.e. the Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup. Depending on who they appoint as manager that could prove to be an excellent price.
• City now odds-on favourites for Premier League
• Sunderland 5/4 to avoid relegation
• Cole odds-on for Madrid move
• Pulis into 4/1 for Manager of the Year
• Gerrard goes favourite for Sports Personality of the Year
• Liverpool go favourites for Premier League
• Everton favourites for key Arsenal clash