United Odds-on for Top Four Finish Next Season
Manchester United proved there is a bright future at the club by successfully blooding some youngsters in a 3-1 win against Hull on Tuesday night. The bookies are certainly convinced that next season will be an improvement as the Red Devils are odds-on to finish in the top four next year.
The likelihood is that United will finish seventh this season, which represents their worst ever Premier League finish by a distance. A new manager, expected to be Louis van Gaal, will be at the helm next season, though, and he is likely to bring about an improvement.
Paddy Power are offering just 4/7 that United finish in the top four next campaign, thereby securing a return to the Champions League.
With United odds-on to make it into the top four, it is Arsenal who lose out with the bookies as the Gunners are pushed out to 5/4 with Sky Bet to secure a Champions League place. Arsenal have not finished outside the top four since 1996, so perhaps they are a good bet to keep their long run of success going.
• Fabregas EVENS to join Manchester United
• Suarez just 13/8 to Join Real Madrid this Summer
• Inter Favourites to Sign Tom Ince
• Liverpool favourites to sign Lallana, Richards, Gaitan and Coentrao
• Derby Championship Play-off Favourites
• Pulis usurps Rodgers as Manager of the Year favourite