Walker still linked with Chelsea switch
Tottenham full-back Kyle Walker continues to be linked with a move to Chelsea with the bookmakers maintaining a short price on the England international swapping White Hart Lane for Stamford Bridge.
There has been nothing more than rumour surrounding the proposed move but Sky Bet are still offering just 2/1 that the 23-year-old will be playing in blue rather than white by the time the transfer window is at an end.
Tottenham are certainly not looking to sell their first choice right back, especially not to one of their rivals at the top of the Premier League and it would take a substantial bid from Jose Mourinho to tempt the ever-thrifty Daniel Levy into selling.
It certainly seem that Chelsea are the only club showing any interest in Walker with the next in line in terms of betting being Manchester City who are rated at 25/1 with Bet Victor to sign him this summer.
One full-back that remains strongly linked with joining Spurs is the Real Madrid defender Fabio Coentrao who is a best price of 5/4 with Bet Victor to be plying his trade at White Hart Lane come September. The Portuguese has been widely expected to be part of any deal that would see Gareth Bale move in the opposite direction.
• Arsenal odds-against for derby win
• Eto’o favourite to be Chelsea top scorer
• Villa linked with Zamora swoop
• Newcastle 11/8 to re-sign Ba
• Arsenal set to be fail in Richards bid
• Moses now odds-on for Liverpool switch
• Ozil odds-on for Manchester United move
• Soldado now second favourite for Golden Boot
• Hull still 6/5 to stay in Premier League
• West Ham expected to grab Quagliarella
• Chelsea odds-on to capture Willian
• Di Maria odds-against to join Arsenal
• Chelsea to make third Rooney bid
• Southampton backed into 7/2 for Sinclair signing
• Cabaye odds-on to join Arsenal
• Fellaini and Baines still odds-on to join United
• United odds-against for opening day win
• Lambert 3/1 to make World Cup squad
• Fulham now favourites to sign Parker
• Chelsea odds-on for Khedira capture
• Gayle ahead of Chamakh in Palace top scorer betting
• Moses odds-on to join Everton
• Watford new favourites for Sky Bet Championship
• Bookmaker opens betting on next team name change
• West Ham favourites for Ba signature
• Luiz still odds-against for Barcelona move
• Suarez was promised Liverpool exit
• Newcastle bring in Remy with Gomis expected to follow
• Chelsea see second Rooney bid rejected
• Spurs confirm 26m Soldado signing