West Ham favourites for Ba signature
West Ham have emerged as the clear favourites to bring in Chelsea striker Demba Ba who is thought to be down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge under new manager Jose Mourinho.
The Hammers are now a best price of 6/4 with Sky Bet to have the Senegal forward in their squad by the end of the transfer window, joining Andy Carroll in what would be an impressive forward line at Upton Park.
Ba only arrived at Chelsea from Newcastle in the January transfer window but with Fernando Torres, Romelu Lukaku and potentially Wayne Rooney available to Mourinho up front the 28-year-old could well be out of favour with the Blues.
It would of course be a return to Upton Park for Ba after he enjoyed a short but impressive spell at the club in 2011 scoring seven goals in 13 games before the club’s relegation to the Championship.
The bookmakers clearly feel that Ba is likely to be leaving Chelsea with West Ham available at this fairly short price but also the likes of Anzhi Makhachkala at 3/1 and West Brom at 6/1 to gain his services before September.
In other West Ham transfer news Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling has become an odds-on price to join the Hammers at 4/5 again with Sky Bet.
• Arsenal odds-against for derby win
• Eto’o favourite to be Chelsea top scorer
• Villa linked with Zamora swoop
• Newcastle 11/8 to re-sign Ba
• Arsenal set to be fail in Richards bid
• Moses now odds-on for Liverpool switch
• Ozil odds-on for Manchester United move
• Soldado now second favourite for Golden Boot
• Hull still 6/5 to stay in Premier League
• West Ham expected to grab Quagliarella
• Chelsea odds-on to capture Willian
• Di Maria odds-against to join Arsenal
• Chelsea to make third Rooney bid
• Southampton backed into 7/2 for Sinclair signing
• Cabaye odds-on to join Arsenal
• Fellaini and Baines still odds-on to join United
• United odds-against for opening day win
• Walker still linked with Chelsea switch
• Lambert 3/1 to make World Cup squad
• Fulham now favourites to sign Parker
• Chelsea odds-on for Khedira capture
• Gayle ahead of Chamakh in Palace top scorer betting
• Moses odds-on to join Everton
• Watford new favourites for Sky Bet Championship
• Bookmaker opens betting on next team name change
• Luiz still odds-against for Barcelona move
• Suarez was promised Liverpool exit
• Newcastle bring in Remy with Gomis expected to follow
• Chelsea see second Rooney bid rejected
• Spurs confirm 26m Soldado signing